Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It has been a long, long time...


What Have I been up to? Well, building game board, workbenches, mines and mine shafts. And I am doing them all very sssssssssllllllooooooooowly (see five minute rule.) I really took my cues from Terrain Templar on YouTube. I have found his videos very helpful and thorough. 
I am making 2x2 modular boards with a desert theme. I am making four flat boards and four with corner hills (one of which will be a mine entrance.)



Above is the 2x2 waiting for the Liquid Nails dry.


One of the many Mine entrance configurations.


This isn't even the final entrance configuration...it is an "evolving process"


Getting to know my foam cutters and sand.


Test paints...


The 2 tier hill is the color I am going to go with for the boards and the small hill will be inside the mine.


2 comments:

  1. Looking good, my only suggestion is to try some horizontal cuts in the foam, for a more craggy appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTOPILOT & TOTALLY FOR FREE by using Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete